Profile & History
Universal Sealants (UK) Limited was formed in 1981. Since its inception the business has grown steadily, expanding its portfolio of specialist construction solutions, products and services to meet demand in the UK and overseas.
The business unit was re-branded to USL Group in 2009 following an acquisition by RPM Inc. a multinational coatings conglomerate. USL Group is a multi-disciplinary construction and civil engineering company with a turnover approaching £100,000,000 and a directly employed work force in excess of 250. RPM Inc. provides USL Group with enviable financial solidity and the ability to cross pollinate with a vast network of intercompany business units, each having their own unrivalled pool of experience and expertise.
Evolution of USL Group
- Established in 1981
- 1994 - Acquisition of Britflex Limited
- 1994 - Joint venture in Singapore
- 1996 - Acquisition of Nufins
- 2004 - Established USL StructureCare
- 2007 - Acquisition of Visul Systems
- 2008 - Establishment of International Sales Office
- 2009 - Acquired by RPM
- 2009 - Acquisition of Pipeline & Drainage Systems
- 2012 - Establishment of UK Group Sales Office
- 2015 - Employ 250 Staff and Operatives
- 2016 - Acquisition of Fibrecrete Preservation Technologies
- 2017 - Acquisition of Prime Resins
- 2017 - Acquisition of Ekspan
For more information please contact +44(0)191 416 1530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.